Secteur Centre Station
Called "Village du Festival", the center of Avoriaz is the busiest area of the resort. All the shops, bars and restaurants are located at the “Promenade du Festival” and the “Snow” area.
The skiig area is particularly accessible via the ski slopes located between the “Snow” building and the Ruches area and allows quick access to the chairlifts of the “Tour”, “Stade” and “Lac-Intrêts”. The t-bar lift “Dromonts”, is located at the heart of the resort and is opposite to the “Village des Enfants”. It takes only a few minutes to go to the “Plateau” area (ESF meeting point, snowpark and t-bar lift of the Chapel). The center of the resort is located near the Falaise area and the entrance of Avoriaz (car park, medical center, police station).
Residences located at the center of the resort : Datcha, Epicea, Cap Neige, Fontaines Blanches, Intrêts, Portes du Soleil, Snow
At the center of the resort :
- Tourist Office
- skipasses office
- Restaurants, bars, nightclub
- Supermarkets : Carrefour Montagne and Sherpa
- Shops (clothes, shoes, ski shops ...)
- Tobacco shop
- Wellness center: "Spa Avoriaz"
- Bodyform (Squash)
- Banks: "Banque Populaire des Alpes" and "Crédit Agricole des Savoie"
- ESF Office: French ski school located at the Cap Neige building
- Village des enfants (ski school 3-16 years)
- Ice-skating rink
- Aqualudique Center : "Aquariaz"
- Primary school
Close to :
Falaise area (via la promenade du Festival, rue des Traineaux and route des Rennes)
- Entrance of the resort: parking, medical center, police station
- Sherpa supermarket, restaurants, bars
- Office "Maison d’Avoriaz"
- Wellness center : "Deep Nature Spa" (Résidence Amara)
Crozats area (accessible via the "Snow" public lift and the public escalator of the "Fontaines Blanches" building)
- Day care nursery « Les p’tits loups »
- ESF meeting point